Sunday, November 6, 2011

Why am I here??

   Recently, a teacher was interpreting an Edgar Allan Poe story to my class. He said "Life is full of experiences and emotions; love, joy, sadness, passion, jealousy, and eventually, death." This may sound depressing, but it taught me to make the most of my time here. In the end, the things that will matter most are the connections we have made, the accomplishments we have achieved, and the work we have done.
     As serious as I may seem, I am just your average teenager. I go to parties and sleepovers. I hang out with my friends. But at times, I stop and think about my purpose. Why am I here? What is my talent? I don't know how to answer those questions yet, but hopefully this blog will help me figure it out.

Also, I named this blog Complicated because even when everything is going smoothly and my life is problem-free, my thought are always swirling, making everything complicated. I hope it clearly defines this blog, because it's going to be very complicated to describe the topic of it. I'm planning on writing about a variety of different topics from music to fashion to my school life and home life and everything in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment